Friday, January 28, 2011

The Beginning.....

So I have been wanting to write down things that goes on with Wyatt ever since he was born but I never got around to it. I keep thinking I need to write this down because I know I may eventually forget and I don't want to. So I figured a blog would be a good way to do this and quicker than handwriting it all down. I would really like to sit down every day and write about the day's happenings but I know that probably will not happen but I'm going to try, even if it's for just 5 minutes. It'll be like a journal but a virtual one. When I was younger, I used to keep a journal and write in it everyday and I miss doing that. So I'm happy I'm getting back into this and I'm really looking forward to doing this. I am very new to this so it may be awkward for me at first! Here we go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment