Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday post

So, Wyatt has been staying with my mom (Grandma) while I'm in class. It's working out so far. I have been trying to give Wyatt rice cereal but sometimes he doesn't want to take it. So i guess it depends on the mood he is in. On Monday he almost ate the whole bowl but he was still hungry after that so I gave him a 4 oz bottle then he went right to sleep after that. I think Wyatt is starting to develop a personality. But then again maybe that's just wishful thinking. But he is a happy baby overall. When you talk to him, he smiles and sometimes talk. He's not quite sitting up on his own but he is getting there. I will need to clean up our apartment soon because he will be crawling and we don't want him getting into anything bad! I am really amazed at how much Wyatt is growing and a lot of times I wish he would stay small and not grow up! But it's still very exciting watching him grow up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment