Sunday, April 10, 2011

What's been going on with Zoom......

So Bryce gave Wyatt a nickname: Zoom. It's because Wyatt does everything in a hurry. He drinks and eats quickly and he is quick to take whatever in his mouth and he's just growing so quickly. He likes it when Bryce calls him Zoom but he knows his name is Wyatt. I still have not thought of a sign name for him. But I feel like it is a big decision because whatever sign name I give him will stick with him. I am fond of calling him "Wee wee Wyatt" because he pees so much! But of course his sign name will not be similar to that. Wyatt has taken to sleeping on his stomach and being on his stomach during the day. I remember when he was younger and he used to hate being on his stomach. He would do tummy time for only 5 minutes then cry to be let off his tummy. Now he just loves being on his tummy. He sleeps on his tummy every night now. So whenenver I put him down for his nap, I just put him on his tummy because I know that's how he will end up sleeping. He is doing very good with eating. So we think he will be an eater which means we won't have to worry about him starving! He probably will eat us out of the house when he's a teen but that's fine! Haha. He hasn't had any problems eating whatever we give him which is great. It's just been amazing watching him grow up. I was giving him a bath last night and he was moving around a lot and whatnot so I think it's time for the big tub for him. I just have to say I'm still sooo happy with having Wyatt around and it's still going pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to the summer because it'll be nice to take him out plus I can take him to the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment