Friday, January 28, 2011
A First!
Wyatt rolled over for the very first time today!!! I am soooo excited about this! Wyatt has been laying on the couch chilling nowadays but very recently, he has been halfway to rolling over so I try to keep an eye on him. Today I was getting his car seat ready for him to sit in so I did that then I was walking back to the couch and he was almost all rolled over and about to roll over the couch! There is a couch cushion propped up in between the couch and the coffee table so if he did roll over, he wouldn't roll onto the floor. When I saw that he was rolling over, I RAN!!! I was able to get to him before he got on the cushion! It didn't look like he realized what he just did! I'm soooo happy and proud of my lil dude! So yea, now we have to be really careful and keep an eye on him! It won't be long before he's crawling! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SO thrilled for you! you need to post video!
ReplyDeleteBrandi